Expand more; play more - the new generation display base 'di:stage' is here, starting with a basic design.
In order to increase the enjoyment of the figma action figure series, this new generation display unit known as the 'di:stage' has been created. It will soon expand into a series with nearly infinite possibilities, but this is the basic foundation set.
* The base unit is a 10cm square, and the perfect way to display two figmas together.
* Multiple base units can be connected horizontally via flat joints, or vertically via wall joints, allowing the stage to expand however you want it to.
* A grappling unit that can be used to hold virtually any action figure is included.
* Speech bubbles that can be used to show the emotions of the characters are included.
* Using the 'binders' that can be attached to all sides of the base, you can create a background using paper vignettes, or cover the base with a cover skin. This allows you to recreate various situations to enjoy. Paper vignettes and cover skins will be available for download online, and are planned to be available in magazines.
* You can combine this with future extention sets to create your very own scenarios.
di:stage base unit is a 10X10 cm2 base best used to display two figmas together. Multiple base point-holes allows for more versatile positions of figures than a traditional figma display base can.
A mobile arm can attach to the back of figma as well as ''Grab Unit''.which can be used with any action figure.
di:stage does not choose figures, it is for ALL figures.
A base can infinitely expand horizontally and vertically with ''Flat Joint'' and ''Wall Joint''.
Also a figma can be positioned mid-air using a mobile arm to create a dynamic scene.
di:stage can build up on top of each other with ''Layer Unit'' in an expansion set. Mixing and matching different height of poles will create a perfect rack for each figure.
''Swing Joint'' is a joint of di:stage to create a transformable rack / tower rack to fit into many different types of space.
Simply attach a joint to a pole of the layer unit.
''Effect Clip'' is a useful part to fix a name plate. Clipping a dialogue balloon, ''!'' mark and ''?'' mark will add emotional expression to a figure.
''Binder'' with a maximum 1mm-thick material can be attached to four sides of a base. Inserting acrylic sheets to binders creates a clear case and inserting printing materials such as「Cover Skin」and 「Paper Vignette」creates your own display space.
di:stage can transform a plain ''DISPLAY'' space into an exciting ''PLAY'' space personalized by the creator and for the figures.
Not only will Cover Skin and Paper Vignette will be sold separately and/or come with a new product as an accessory, but they will also be available in through many other forms of media media such as free download, appendix of magazine, flyers, etc... With these many sources to help with customizing and personalization of your di:stage, you will definitely excited to revisit the already released figures as well as the upcoming new releases.
*Grab Unit-----------Clip part that holds a figma and figure
*Flat Joint------------Join part that connects base units horizontally
*Wall Joint-----------Joint part that connects base units vertically
*Layer Unit-----------Parts set that builds up base units on top each other
*Swing Joint---------Mobile joint part that is connected to the corner of a base unit
*Effect Clip-----------Clip part that holds paper and a paper and a paper craft
*Binder-----------------Part that is slid to the four sides of a unit base.
*Cover Skin-----------Printing material
*Paper Vignette-----Background graphics