Even in maid uniform, she poses mega well, nyoron~
In episode 12 of The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, "Live Alive" Tsuruya-san dressed in this cute maid outfit for the the caf? her class was running during the culture festival. Now a figma of Tsuruya-san in that cute maid uniform is on its way!
* The new joint parts allow for a smooth look, yet poseable movements, allowing you to pose many different scenes.
* A flexible plastic is used for her shoulder area, her apron and parts of her hair, allowing the proportions to be kept, without compromising the posability.
* Face parts to recreate the "Yuki Puppet" scene, as well as the winking pose from the opening theme are included. The faces can be exchanged with the School Uniform version.
* Various extras such as a lantern, yakisoba and a filled paper cup are all included to recreate the scenes at the festival. The hand parts for the puppet scene are also included.
* As a bonus part, a new hair part for Mikuru is included, which you to attach to the original Mikuru's head parts, allowing you to create Mikuru's maid figma as well.
* Comes with a poseable figma stand that makes it possible to recreate various scenes.